Saturday, December 27, 2003

Going Crazy

Everywhere you go they are sold out of it. I'm talking about the iPod. Who would think that in October 2001 when the iPod was introduced that it would be so popular. And in April 2003 Apple launched its own music store that it would change the way people buy music forever. They have already sold 25 million songs off iTunes. That is incredible. And Apple made a very good move when they introduced iTunes for Windows. And with recent rumors it looks like Apple is going to come out with a Mini iPod in January at the Expo. Probably a 2 GB or 4 GB model. I wish they would move the 20 GB down to the $299 price tag and include the accessories with it. That is why I don't have my iPod that I was promised for Christmas yet. I told my mother that I wanted to wait and see what Apple does after the Expo. I hope that this is the right decision. I can't tell you how badly I am wanting my iPod. I have bought several songs off iTunes. I love that software. Well, I guess time will tell.

No comments: