PCWorld.com has a list of the 25 worst tech porducts of all times. Well, out of the 25 here are the ones that I have owned.
Timex Data Link Watch - I still own this watch. It keeps good time. But that is about it. It does not work with my Dell monitor.
2. RealNetworks RealPlayer - I used to use this. It was slow and did not look good at all. Now I use a real alternative program called Media Player Classic. Because ever once in awhile you come across something in the real format. Which is not very good to begin with.
4. Microsoft Windows Millennium - Yeah I bought the upgrade version.
8. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 - Who hasn't used this. I don't need to say anything about it. Just use Firefox
12. PointCast - I used this program. I don't think it was that bad. It was slow. Thank goodness for RSS.
15. Iomega Zip Drive - I never had a problem with one of these. My old Fujitsu laptop came with a detechable zip drive. I love my iPod shuffle.
20. CueCat - It did not work very well when it was launched. But I use it with a program called Mediaman. It works very well.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Sunday, May 21, 2006
The reason I use FeedBurner to handle my RSS feed is very simple. I do not know how to hand code an xml. They do all this for me. And they do it very well. They take care of all the iTunes code for me. I use FeedBurner because they make it so simple to use. And the service has gotten much better and faster.
Posted by Jim at 3:06 PM
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Monday, May 08, 2006
Friday, May 05, 2006
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Man, this is a beautiful car. There were news reports that he was going to drive a Ford. I still don't know how true that might be. He gets promoted to 007 in this movie. [Automotoportal.com]
Posted by Jim at 5:11 PM